pH and e e cummings

Fri Dec 15 19:16:15 UTC 2006

arnold wrote... wait a minute... the sentences in the post are
initial-capped... Ah ha. I tip my cap to (this time) Arnold, who wrote
(quoting Wikipedia):

bell hooks (born Gloria Jean Watkins on September 25, 1952) is an
American intellectual, feminist, and social activist. hooks focuses
on the interconnectivity of race, class, and gender and their ability
to produce and perpetuate systems of oppression and domination.
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_hooks

plus sentence-internal occurrences of "bell hooks".

(Note the spelling in the url.)

<<<

The spelling in the url is an artifact of the Wikimedia [sic] software. All
page names that begin with a letter are coerced to initial-capital. Case is
distinctive after the first character.

m a m