Nobody's Perfect Dept.

Alison Murie sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Sun Dec 17 04:22:30 UTC 2006

>Lighter,
>
>Knock off the gratuitous vulgarity.  It demeans us all.  It's almost
>bullyish
 >Tom Zurinskas, USA - CT20, TN3, NJ33, FL4+
"Bullyish"?  Um, would that be anything like the rather hectoring tone of
posts which instruct us in the true sounds of AE and the one & only correct
way of hearing, saying and spelling our common language (not to mention
what definitions & forms  the elements of our vocabulary are allowed to
take)?

Just out of curiosity, do you feel that good manners permits you or anyone
to tell others to mind their manners?
AM