Nobody's Perfect Dept.

Tue Dec 19 22:36:18 UTC 2006

Mr. Zurinskas wrote:

Date:    Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:08:50 +0000
From:    Tom Zurinskas <truespel at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Nobody's Perfect Dept.

Mark Mandel has known of my work for years.  He doesn't like what I do.  He
has an agenda.  Is he a Brittish import to US?  Would that matter to him?
Truespel is US English only (right now).  Does that offend him?
<<<

As far as I can remember, I had never heard of Mr. Zurinskas before he
started posting to this list recently. If I had been familiar at all with
his "work", I would not have wasted my time on him and I would have warned
my colleagues here about him even earlier.

I am not a British* import, not that that would be shameful: for what it's
worth, I was born in Washington, DC, and have been a resident and a citizen
of the United States of America all my life.

*Mr. Zurinskas's misspelling to the contrary

I suppose I have some agendas. I don't give a flying -- whatever -- what Mr.
Z. thinks of them, but they have nothing to do with him. In fact, the less I
have to do with him the better.

And I hope to God I never have any more occasion to write to or about him.
Good riddance.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   [This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]