Holiday wish from Mr. Goto

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Wed Dec 20 12:37:57 UTC 2006

Colleagues,

Those of you who like to dress up funny (or know those who do), may
want to respond to Mr. Goto. (I wish it was his first name! I'd know
what last one to give him - although it would break Japanese syllable
stucture rules.) Wonder what's in my juink mail that gets filtered
out?

dInIs

I am Mr. Eiichi Goto  of  JUMVEA / Japanese Used Motor Vehicle
Exporters Association, we are a group of business men who deal on
Cars and import/export into any part of the World.
We are searching for a Trusted and Truthful Representatives who can
help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in America,
Canada, Europe and some part of Asia, as well as making payments
through you to us. If you are interested in transacting business with
us we will be very glad.
--
It should be the chief aim of a university professor to exhibit
himself in his own true character - that is, as an ignorant man [sic]

There are many different religions in this world, but if you look at
them carefully, you'll see that they all have one thing in common:
They were invented by a giant, superintelligent slug named Dennis.
Homer Simpson

Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor
Department of English