incongruity was Re: Judas H. Priest

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Thu Dec 21 00:10:59 UTC 2006

On incongruity, I noticed "loser" used in "Santa Claus Is Coming to
Town" (1970 if I read the Roman numeral date correctly". The Winter
Warlock says -- "I still had some magic in me. I guess I'm not a
loser after all."

I know that I've seen this year after year, but that's the first time
I noticed "loser."

---Amy West