99.44% pure

Mon Dec 25 22:33:49 UTC 2006

 Many times, even in the supposedly best of
restaurants, I've been served baked potatoes that had
a good portion of that peck of dirt still attached.
Asparagus and mushrooms are other foods that are often
served well "soiled".  But I'd think all flour
contains at least a small amount of finely ground
dirt.  It's not hard to imagine eating a peck of
non-organic material along with all the bread, pasta,
and other cereal products one eats over a lifetime.

I remember a newspaper article I read several years
ago in which a high ranking FDA official was quoted as
stating each American consumes 3 to 4 pints of insect
parts.  And as I recall, he said this was yearly, not
over a lifetime.

http://mail.yahoo.com