Call for Articles

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 27 13:01:41 UTC 2006

The Vocabula Review (_www.vocabula.com_ (http://www.vocabula.com) ) — not
meant to be solely a  forum for our prejudices — invites readers to submit
articles about issues  related to the English language. In the spirit of thoughtful
inquiry and  personal essays, we wish to encourage writers to submit articles
about what they  themselves think. Well-written, insightful, creative articles
are far more  appealing to us than overreferenced, overannotated articles.
What's important to  us is not what everyone else has ever thought but a clear
presentation of one's  own thoughts. Today, there are few opportunities for
people to enjoy the freedom  that comes with writing for oneself and others in a
nonacademic way. The  Vocabula Review offers one such opportunity.
Please email all submissions (either in the body of an email or as an
attachment) to _editor at vocabula.com_ (mailto:editor at vocabula.com) . We  accept
unsolicited submissions. Include a biographical sketch with your  submission.
Robert Hartwell Fiske
Editor and Publisher
The Vocabula  Review
_www.vocabula.com_ (http://www.vocabula.com/)

Read  what Joseph Epstein says about Vocabula in the December 7 Wall Street
Journal:  _http://www.opinionjournal.com/la/?id=110009350_
(http://www.opinionjournal.com/la/?id=110009350)