99.44% pure

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Wed Dec 27 14:55:50 UTC 2006

So:  This research seems to suggest that we must observe a more agile ONE-second rule.

I remember when I was in the the 3rd grade, the class was doing a unit on Holland.  The teacher approvingly noted that the Dutch keep their floors clean enough to eat off of.  I wondered why anybody would want to eat off the floor.  But then, why would anybody want to wear wooden shoes or live beneath sea level?

--Charlie