Regional accents

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Dec 28 22:20:18 UTC 2006

And I even checked Snopes.com!

I see I'm supported about crows, though:  "I told them I thought it
highly unlikely; but that there was well established scientific
evidence that several species of bird exhibit regional variability in
their calls, so you could not entirely rule out the possibility,"
quoting a famous linguist, John Wells.

Joel