Check your naughty spam wastebasket

Wed Feb 15 21:07:38 UTC 2006

Folks:

A posting from me this morning under the heading "another (long) naughty
posting from GAT" has flunked the dirty-word test of my own email system
and wound up in my spam basket.  Those of you who delight in long
postings about dirty words are advised to look in your own spam basket.
 And perhaps anyone who wants to post a comment should delete all the
original message except for the passage commented on.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much lately.