Query: "birds and bees"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 03:54:24 UTC 2006

I'm surprised that there's any bird whatsoever with a penis. I reckon it
depends upon how you define "penis." Has anyone ever found a bird with a
vagina? IAC, if you've grown up in a house whose back porch faces a chicken
yard or dated a woman whose student-assistant job was masturbating turkeys
for the California ag school at UC Davis, there can be no doubt in your mind
that birds fuck, irregardless of whether they have penises and vaginas.
Besides, haven't you ever wondered what it was that motivated the murder of
the aptly-named "Cock" Robin by Mr. Sparrow? ;-)

-Wilson