Birds and bees

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 19:42:02 UTC 2006

Whoa! That's hot!

Back in the day when packs of stray dogs roamed the streets of St.
Louis, dogs getting down with their bitches was a common sight. Once,
on a fourth-grade field trip to the St. Louis Zoo, our class was
treated to an up-close-and-personal view of a lion tearing some
drawers/P-ing down heavy/ripping off a piece/knocking that out/going
ahead and doing that/jooking. During cold weather, the zoo puts
hot-weather animals into heated, indoor, glass-fronted cages that
allow the public to get within a yard or so of the animals. I thought
that our teacher, a nun, was going to freak out, but, actually, she
was cool with it. I was impressed by her sang-froid.

-Wilson