Today's Language Quotation

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 17 03:11:01 UTC 2006

Questions that should not go begging :

  "Why is that one can busta rhyme or busta move anywhere, but you must busta cap in someone's ass?...How many peeps in a posse, how much booty before baby got back, do you have to be all that to get all up in that, and do I need to be dope and phat to be da bomb or can I just be 'stupid' ?"

  --Christopher Moore, _Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Pal_  (2002; rpt. N.Y.: Harper Perennial, 2003), p. 110.