Sukuk

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 22 17:32:28 UTC 2006

SUKUK--92,300 Google hits, 93 Google News hits
"Sukuk" is mentioned in the now-infamous Dubai Ports World deal. "Sukuk" is
not at all in the OED or my Double-Tongued World Wrester. OED editors need to
do  more international financing.
_Welcome to Noriba  Bank (BSC) (c)_ (http://www.noriba.com/sukuk.htm)
The Sukuk is one of the innovative  Sharia-compliant capital market products ...
Sukuk represent  an undivided proportionate ownership interest in an asset
www.noriba.com/sukuk.htm - 11k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:Qbv7Zl-F_K0J:www.noriba.com/sukuk.htm+sukuk&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&ie=UTF-
8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.noriba.com/sukuk.htm)
_The Banker: Germany launches Europe’s first  Sukuk_
(http://www.thebanker.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/1910/Germany_launches_Europes_first_Sukuk.html)
The Banker: Departments » News & Comment.  Saxony-Anhalt has become the first
state government in Germany and Europe  to issue a sub-sovereign bond under ...
www.thebanker.com/news/fullstory.php/
aid/1910/Germany_launches_Europe%92s_first_Sukuk.html - 66k -  _Cached_
(http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:GKUQT_BV2_gJ:www.thebanker.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/1910/Germany_launches_Europe%92
s_first_Sukuk.html+sukuk&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar
pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.thebanker.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/1910/Germany_launches_Europe%92s_first_Sukuk.html)
_They Are All Profilers Now_
(http://www.townhall.com/news/ext_wire.html?rowid=46648)
Town Hall, DC -  <NOBR>1 hou
... wise -- Dubai Ports World's  business transaction (made possible by an
unprecedented $3.5 billion Islamic  financing instrument called a "sukuk" that
upholds ...
_Bill O'Reilly Shills for the Bush Administration: Says Alliance  ..._
(http://www.newshounds.us/2006/02/22/bill_oreilly_shills_for_the_bush_administration_
says_alliance_with_uae_so_vital_we_cannot_halt_port_deal.php)
News  Hounds, CA -  <NOBR>5 ho
... In order to help fund the massive bid, Dubai Ports, Customs  & Free Zone
Corporation (PCFC) have launched the world’s largest  sukuk, or
Sharia-compliant bond. ...