Dubaious

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 23 13:51:59 UTC 2006

DUBAIOUS--102 Google hit
DUBAI-OUS--86 Google hits
_http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opinions/index.html_
(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opinions/index.html)
Daily News readers speak out on a variety of subjects,  from a "Dubai-ous"
ports deal, to a controversial cartoon, to whether A-Rod  should shut up and
play.
_Dubai Does Dallas_ (http://www.countercurrents.org/us-rama220206.htm)
CounterCurrents.org, India -  <NOBR>Feb 22,
... in the name of tradition. Worse,  such dubious (Dubaious?) decisions are
justified in the name of trade.  The Secretary of Homeland ...

_HAPPY  NEW YEAR FROM DUBAI,UAE._
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.hi.are.you.cute/browse_thread/thread/8c5a8b202075c439/87ccaaf42bb9450e?lnk=st&q="dubai
-ous"&rnum=6&hl=en#87ccaaf42bb9450e)
$pid3r the Web is my domain I  guess those are Dubai-ous sentiments. <grin>
Blu--  Leave no unclosed circles Sent via Deja.com http ...
_alt.hi.are.you.cute_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.hi.are.you.cute?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Jan 1 2000, 9:33 am by Blu - 2 messages - 2 authors
_Simple Mind Game_
(http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.sheds/browse_thread/thread/4285ab65978221c3/1b9db848e6776fcf?lnk=st&q="dubaious"&rnum=25&hl=en#1b9
db848e6776fcf)
...  sheddiknights.org> contains these words: Dubai? Depends what  you're
fryying. I'ma bit Dubaious about this -- ®óñ© © ²°°
_uk.rec.sheds_ (http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.sheds?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -
Apr 6 2003, 7:31 am by Ron Clark - 179 messages - 35 authors