new (non-)coinage ("vagitarian")

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Mon Feb 27 21:59:51 UTC 2006

Yes, I was afraid to ask, but just had to know.
Where did this come to light and who uses it?  I think I may have missed the original posting (I do not receive all ADS messages and sometimes they come out of order).
BTW, do you know the phrase "jemandem eine Fotze geben"?  This is perfectly fine in every day speech and means the same as Ohrfeige.  I wonder how many German boys sit around and giggle at this.  Well, I think we all know.
Fritz

>>> hwgray at GMAIL.COM 2/27/2006 12:48 PM >>>
Fritz, does the word, "Fotze," mean anything to you?

-Wilson