White Christmas

Mon Jan 2 14:13:37 UTC 2006

Grrowf. I took such care in assembling the paperXXXXX electron trail of the
resumed thread, and managed to mess it up anyway, with AM's four lines a
second time instead of my four lines. Oh well. That shudda bin:

        [MAM, 31 Dec, catching up:]
Isn't that "must" rather strong for the evidence? Growing up in NYC, far
from churchyards but not from winter snow, I never thought the expression
needed any explanation at all. Christmas -- snow -- the ground is white --
white Christmas. Absolutely transparently compositional.

m a m

  Some days it isn't even worth...