Checklist of Electronic Resources (Draft of Version 3)

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Wed Jan 4 22:47:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Grant Barrett wrote:

> This is an excellent list, Fred. I hope the final version includes
> URLs, though.

I doubt I'll be motivated enough to add URLs to the list.  Most people who
have access to most of these databases probably don't use URLs to get to
them.

> After a quick scan, the only omission I see is the Amazon/A9 full-
> text search.

Thanks, I don't find the Amazon database to be that useful for
antedatings, but it is useful in some other ways and I should certainly
add it.

Fred