Checklist of Electronic Resources (Draft of Version 3)

Stephen Goranson goranson at DUKE.EDU
Thu Jan 5 11:30:15 UTC 2006

> This is a draft of Version 3 of my checklist of electronic resources
> valuable for English-language historical-lexicographical research.  I am
> posting it to ADS-L in hopes of getting suggestions of resources I have
> missed.  Please note that I am not attempting to list every minor
> newspaper archive or other resources of very slight value, just
> significantly valuable resources that historical lexicographers need to be
> aware of.
>
> Fred Shapiro

I find RLG [Research Library Group] Union Catalog useful for bibliography.
Though smaller than WorldCat, it sometimes gives more details.

Stephen Goranson
http://www.duke.edu/~goranson