Origin of "King Kong" (Chinese? Courting frogs?)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 20:00:50 UTC 2006

Supposedly, in Scandinavia, the movie has the title, "Kong King." In
contradistinction to English, in those countries, it's "kong" that
means "king," whereas "king" is just a noise to which any meaning can
be assigned.

-Wilson