"Melissa": a drink

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 18 22:29:07 UTC 2006

Melissa: A drink composed of ?equal measures? of champagne and (diet) Coke.

This is new to me. Needless to say, what with "Melissa" being a
personal name and all, Google yields ca.1,800,000 hits. While fooling
around among the hits, I ran across another new-to-me drink - recipe
submitted by Melissa Lewis - made of equal measures of Midori and
Bailey's Irish Cream. This concoction is called a "Fuck Me."
Unfortunately, it's not possible to tell whether the intonation
pattern is "FUCK me!" or "fuck ME!"

BTW, everybody knows that "midori" is the Japanese word for "green," right?

-Wilson Gray