Is this a good use of scare quotes?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Jan 22 15:13:02 UTC 2006

One factor may be the release in 1998 of the album called
"Rediscovered".  (I'm not sure whether its official name is
"Rediscovered" or "Mississippi John Hurt Rediscovered"; amazon seems
to be claiming it's the former:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000009NLR/sr=1-5/qid=1137941445/ref=pd_bbs_5/102-8982966-7175369?%5Fencoding=UTF8
.)  So '"Rediscovered" musician' post-1998 might (also) allude to the
musician associated with the "Rediscovered" CD.

Larry