"San Antone"

Mon Jan 23 18:06:17 UTC 2006

"The German Barber's Joke"
_Dallas Morning News_ 1885-10-19, Page 3 col 3
"Tutchy, gif me a San Antone shingle on der halluf shell, und a shampoo
cocktail."

"Off for San Antone" [cite in headline]
_Dallas Morning News_ 1885-10-19, Page 3 col 6
 1890-08-10  Sec: Part 2 Page 16

"San Antone Letter" [cite in headline]
_Dallas Morning News_  1894-06-17  Page 18 col 3.

"A View of Conditions" _DMN_  1897-03-27  Page 4 col 2.
"Not long ago it [the Dallas Morning News] sang the praises of Uncle
Jake McGaughey, the poet legislator, who churned up the gulfs and seas
of literature with the great epic, "Excurting to Fair San Antone." "