Hamburger origin will be settled once and for all

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jul 5 02:46:35 UTC 2006

>Since I live in Akron, Ohio, this is important to me.
>
>Before you click on the link, be warned there is audio.  You might want to
>turn your volume down.
>
>http://www.hamburgerfestival.com/
>
>Barry,
>
>I promiss to attend the hearings, and I also promise to send links and info
>to the local newspaper before the festival.  So much mis-information, so
>little time.
>
>Sam Clements

Go, Louis'!  Please do keep us posted.  Of course, like Athens, TX,
our claim to fame doesn't rest entirely on how this comes out.  New
Haven is not known as the city in which pizza was invented for
nothing (even though we weren't...).  Or the frisbee, anyway.  Or the
hot dog.   Or maybe it was deconstruction.  Something like that,
anyway.

LH