Loogie (1985)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 5 05:53:36 UTC 2006

I know "lunger," too. Oddly enough, though, I don't know of a
specifically-BE term for this activity. There's only "spit out some
flim." Well, having to use "some" may be specifically black. "Spit out
flim" is not quite right, somehow. It feels more like a definition
than something that someone would say naturally.

-Wilson