Is Elmo (Sesame Street) a "Friend of Dorothy"

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Sun Jul 16 18:36:17 UTC 2006

By the way:  When did the term "extra-virgin olive oil" become common enough in America for in-joke about Poppeye's Olive Oyl's name to "work"?

Wilson and I, of course, used only extra-virgin hog lard to dip our (separate but equal) biscuits in . . . .

--Charlie