Tom Cruise Colada; Banana Mama/Papa; Cherry Temple & San Francisco

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 25 01:02:42 UTC 2006

TOM CRUISE COLADA--47 Google hits
BANANA MAMA--49,800 Google hits
BANANA PAPA--378 Google hits
CHERRY TEMPLE--5 Google hits
Greetings again from the Dominican Republic. I fly home on about 48 hours.
The following drinks were spotted today at Ocean World. (Angie and I did not get eaten by dolphins.)
The Tom Cruise Colada is light rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream, coconut water, served in the coconut. Maybe the Scientologists like it?
Banana Papa (Banana Mama is the only one I've seen, but I suppose Papa had to come) is coconut cream, light rum, pineapple juice, natural banana, dash of green menth.
Cherry Temple is 7 Up and Grenadine. I suppose people don't remember Shirley Temple anymore.
San Francisco (non-alcoholic, like Shirley Temple) is apple juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, dash of Grenadine. I'll look more into this drink. Any forthcoming OED entry?