"Alterior motive" redux

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 7 02:17:14 UTC 2006

Curse you, Ben Baron! I didn't know about that. Now, I'll never be
able to forget it. From now on, every time that I see, "the best of
the 2+n alternatives," a cold shiver wil run down my spine and I won't
be able to sleep for a week! ;-) Living with "the _best_ of two" has
been tribulation enough.

-Wilson