"Plough with the favorite heifer", 1749

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 7 07:10:21 UTC 2006

Kanye West?! You don't say so! That nice little colored boy who was on
the Mickey Mouse Club with Britney Spears? Well, I'll be John Brown!
What is this world coming to? ;-)

I would never have thought that a nice, middle-class kid like him
would be contributing to the destruction of the classical - i.e., as
it was spoken when I was his age - Contemporary English language. ;-)
Moicy Jedus!

-Wilson