Counterror (CT)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 9 04:27:14 UTC 2006

Counterror--1,610 Google hits
"Counterror" is not in the OED. It's not "count error," but "counter
terror." The abbreviation is CT (not Connecticut).
(GOOGLE NEWS)
_FBI: Still not retooled for terror_
(http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/peterbrookes/2006/06/05/199982.html)
Town Hall, DC -  <NOBR>Jun 5,
By many accounts, despite a ballooning  budget and staff, the FBI is still
struggling to get its arms around its newly  reinvigorated counterror (CT)
mission - a ...
(GOOGLE)
_The Counterror Coalitions by C. Christine Fair :  Booksamillion.com ..._
(http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?&pid=0833035592)      Visit our
publishing center Earn commission Join  our Affiliate Program Home : Books : Title
Details The Counterror  Coalitions ( Paperback ) by C . ...
www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?&pid=0833035592 - 39k -  Supplemental Result
- _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:xdOL3Uah3h0J:www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?&pid=0833035592+counterror&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=13&ie=UTF-8
)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?&pid=0833035592)
_Democratic Underground - FBI Counterror Head to Run New  Division_
(http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x169801
3)
FBI Counterror Head to Run New Division.  Printer-friendly format Printer ...
FBI Counterror Head to  Run New Division. My Comment : Who is this guy ? ...
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/
duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x1698013 - 24k - Supplemental  Result - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:PkVmyMqIr7sJ:www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_a
ll&address=102x1698013+counterror&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=8&ie=UTF-8)  -
_Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x1698013)
<NO
<NO
<NOBR>(GOOGLE
<NO
_FBI Counterror Head to Run New  Division_
(http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x1698013)      12 Aug 2005
My Comment: Who is this guy? FBI Counterterror Head to Run  New Division
Saturday
August 13, 2005 3:31 AM WASHINGTON (AP) -  Gary Bald, the FBI's
counterterrorism
chief, was named director  of the bureau's new National Security Service on
_Democratic Underground  Latest Breaking News -
http://www.democraticunderground.com_ (http://www.democraticunderground.com/)