Rethuglican (2000?)

James Callan james.callan at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jun 13 20:31:04 UTC 2006

From: Bapopik at AOL.COM
> RETHUGLICAN--54,100 Google hits
> This term has been floating around a lot, especially on sites like the  Daily
> Kos. HDAS? Double Tongued Word Wrester?

I'm much more familiar with the pithier "Repugs" -- 405,000 ghits in the plural, 270,000 in the singular.

Pigs and Battleships:
"It's not that I don't care much about ideology -- I would strongly prefer a Clintonian-type pro-free trade moderate -- but there are no issues I care about more deeply than preventing the Repugs from fucking up the country for another four/eight years."
http://pigsandbattleships.blogspot.com/2005_08_07_pigsandbattleships_archive.html

 -- James