"Truth, Justice and the American Way" cite?

Wed Jun 14 14:35:46 UTC 2006

Did anyone watch the A&E special about Superman that was on Monday night
(12 June)? Did it give any background on the phrase?  I understand it
was mostly promo for "Smallville" and the new Superman movie -- see:
http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2006_06_13.html#011630