"Little Apple" (Roosevelt Island) e-mail

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 17 03:15:56 UTC 2006

The following e-mail was received today:
FYI: Just happened across your site. I'm the writer who first created "The
Little Apple" trademark and T-shirt when I was 25 and one of the original,
brave  pioneers who lived on Roosevelt Island in the 70's. It went on to win the
prestigious Gold Award for creative excellence in advertising at "The One
Show"  in 1977. Never made a penny from it. Never bothered me. The cheezily
designed  ripoffs of it did.

I went on to become SR. VP./Creative Director at  Columbia Pictures & 20th
Century Fox Films and am currently a Screenwriter  (WGA) and Freelance
Copywriter.

Just thought you'd like the info for your  archives on the subject. They're
rich in detail and well written.

All the  best,
Steve Kasloff