OT: Spanish position open

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Wed Jun 21 13:29:54 UTC 2006

My department is seeking to hire a teacher of Spanish for the coming academic year.  It's non-tenure track, involves teaching courses at all levels of undergraduate instruction, and the salary is $32,000. Minimum degree requirement: ABD.  We are particularly looking for excellence in teaching.

If anyone knows of potential candidates, I'd be grateful if this notice could be drawn to their attention. I'd be happy to provide additional details upon request.

Gerald Cohen                                                                                                                                         Professor of German and Russian,                                                                                                          Department of Arts, Languages, & Philosophy                                                                                        Univiersity of Missouri-Rolla                                                                                                                   Rolla MO 65409.                                                                                                                                       e-mail: gcohen at umr.edu                                                                                                                  Departmental phone number--to administrative assistant, Mrs. Sue Kellems (kellems at umr.edu) or to department chairman, Dr. Richard Miller (dic!
 k at umr.edu): 573-341-4869