Piss-house: Link to the OED3 Entry for piss, n.

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jun 21 18:03:08 UTC 2006

If you are interested in "piss-house", within this entry you will
find my 325-year antedating (for the sense "privy").  How long, O
Lord, how long will I have to wait to see "rambeggur"?  "Shithouse"?

Joel