"Duck Folan" (New York Knicks & F-word)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 25 00:51:22 UTC 2006

DUCK FOLAN--46 Google hits
James Dolan is the owner of the NY Knicks, the highest-paid team in the
history of the NBA that finished last year with the second-worst record.
The Knicks had hired coach Larry Brown last year to a 5-year, $50  million
contract. They fired Brown this week; Brown, for some reason, still  wants the
$40 million remaining on his contract.
Into this soap opera, we have the fans, and the newly popular "DUCK  FOLAN!"
(GOOGLE NEWS)

_The Sports Curmudgeon_
(http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/add_reply.html?id=1397)
SportsFan Magazine, MD -  <NOBR>Jun 23,
... cap. Well, the website  folks have replaced that shirt with one that says
"Duck  Folan"; I'm sure he's happy about that one. According ...

_Knicks fans organanizing draft-day  protest_
(http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=414&line=67431&spln=1)
Rotoworld.com -  <NOBR>Jun 21,
The protestors will gather at the ESPN  Zone wearing shirts that say "Duck
Folan" and "Sell the  Knicks" and then march to MSG where they plan on attending
the ...