odiferous

Mon Jun 26 13:18:02 UTC 2006

Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English,
Preview Edition (v 0.9.6) gives "odiferous" and
"odiferant" as variants of "odoriferous".  I'm almost
100% sure I've never said "oderiferous"; however, I
think more than once in my life I've said "odiferous".
 One more thing to trip me up as I speak, lest I let
my ignernce show!

http://mail.yahoo.com