"Eeyore" noun attr.

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Jun 26 20:34:58 UTC 2006

{Being sent 3 days late to the list, because I didn't notice my reply
had gone only to Page Stephens.)

Joel

It was James Gorman who wrote in the NYTimes on June 13 that mules
are smarter than horses.  A horse will let a cruel master work it to
death.  A mule, on the other hand, will kick a cruel master to death.

Joel