An early "cock"?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 29 18:33:15 UTC 2006

No, it wasn't by a folkie kind of singer. Rather, it was sung by a
regular pop singer of the day. Dinah Shore, perhaps? The only thing
that I remember for certain is that the singer was a woman, which
added to the salaciousness of the song.

Salaciousness? Yes. C'mon! I said it was the early '50's!

-Wilson