A new use of "duh?"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 3 21:02:54 UTC 2006

I come down on the side of "bizarre and unusual." I've never seen it or
heard it before. Anyway, what caught my attention was the use of "duh" as
though it was a noun and a synonym of "wonder":

"Well, no wonder / no duh your product isn't selling ..."

 The meaning is clear, but this construction is new to me. I guess that I
need to get out more. ;-)

-Wilson