"B novel"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 9 03:46:00 UTC 2006

I wouldn't be surprised. The term, "B-girl," seems to be becoming, or
has already become, obsolete. I've had to explain it to people who are
a mere ten years younger than I am. Perhaps the occupation is dying
out. In Boston's old Combat Zone, the dancers acted as B-girls between
their dancing stints. Hence, there was no need for a term separate
from "dancer." Or so I've been given to understand. ;-)

-Wilson