"stinkfinger"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 15 21:05:51 UTC 2006

>From the OED On Line:

"*To play at *stinkfinger*,..to grope a woman."

Is this really all that "to play at stinkfinger" means to white people?!
Of course, it could be simply the case that "correcting" BE [stEiNkfEiN@]
to "stinkfinger" in spelling does not mean that its meaning is necessarily
the
same as that of stinkfinger. Or, perhaps, the problem is due to my
interpreting
"to grope a woman" to mean merely "to cop a feel."

-Wilson