"huzzah" labelled Colonial speech

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Fri Mar 24 15:17:15 UTC 2006

     In 1968 I remember seeing anti-Vietnam War demonstrators in New York City chanting various anti-war slogans/songs, while the
counter-demonstrators were chanting "Hurray, hurray for the U.S.A.!"  --- At least I seem to remember.  It's been a long time.

Gerald Cohen

        Message from Jonathan Lighter, March 24, 2006:

        <snip>