Vals Kilmer (like "attorneys general"?)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 28 15:43:03 UTC 2006

>From USCG.gov:

      "We trace our roots back to 1790, when _Treasury_ Secretary Alexander
Hamilton created the Revenue Marine by commissioning ten cutters to enforce
our new nation's laws on the water.  In the 213 years since, we've merged
with other government agencies – such as the Lifesaving Service, the
Lighthouse Service, and the Steamboat Inspection Service – to become today's
Coast Guard."

-Wilson