OT: My "Big Apple" website is gone

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Wed Mar 29 17:46:41 UTC 2006

  This illustrates a shortcoming of high tech and emphasizes that a more permanent record should be prepared in hard copy.  In a few months I'd like to compile all relevant material into the second edition of _Origin of  New York City's Nickname "The Big Apple"_ -- this time with Barry listed as
co-author in recognition of his extraordinary work on the subject.

Gerald Cohen