"Windy" gets "Wiki"/"Wacky" ("Windy City" makes "Wikipedia"/"Wackypedia")

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 29 21:02:47 UTC 2006

This "Windy City" entry to the Wikipedia ("Wackypedia" to some) was  just
added, March 18-22:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windy_City%2C_Origin_of_Name_%28Chicago%29_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windy_City,_Origin_of_Name_(Chicago))
Like the online Encyclopedia of Chicago, this online entry continues to use
the 1885 citation that I discovered ages ago. It fails to point out my 1876
"Windy City" citations, and that every single early "Windy City" citation comes
 from the city of CIncinnati (specifically, the Cincinnati Enquirer).
Maybe one day I'll get credit for my old work, and maybe one day someone
will use my newer work, it's only been ten years...