"Windy" gets "Wiki"/"Wacky" ("Windy City" makes "Wikipedia"/"Wackypedia")

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 30 02:29:47 UTC 2006

Yeah, Barry. It's time to start kicking some ass. I once made a change to a
W-pedia cite simply because, IMO, its syntax made it harder to understand
than was necessary. To quote an old R&B sound: "Ev'rybody's doin' it. Now,
why ain't you?"

-Wilson