Rhymes with "orange"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 2 18:48:04 UTC 2006

Oh, all right. I've finally figured out your point, dInIs. ;-) Mea culpa.
I'm in no sense a keyboardist and, with my vision impaired by glaucoma, I'm
surprised that I don't make even more such mistakes. Using a typeface with
serifs is easier for _me_ to read, but I'm not sure that others could read
it, given that no one else uses serif. I figure that there must be a reason
for such non-use. Maybe bumping up the typeface a size will do the trick.
Otherwise, I'll simply be forced to rely upon the kindness of friends. :-)

-Wilson