Rhymes with "orange"

Fri May 5 05:11:28 UTC 2006

wilson noteth:

I'm in no sense a keyboardist and, with my vision impaired by glaucoma, I'm
surprised that I don't make even more such mistakes. Using a typeface with
serifs is easier for _me_ to read, but I'm not sure that others could read
it, given that no one else uses serif. I figure that there must be a reason
for such non-use. Maybe bumping up the typeface a size will do the trick.
Otherwise, I'll simply be forced to rely upon the kindness of friends. :-)
<<<
Courier New is your friend... and mine.

m a m