Fat City (1963)

Mon May 8 17:45:32 UTC 2006

[Note:  I'm hitting send a second time on this one; apparently the ADS
didn't get it yesterday when I sent it the first time.  If you get it
twice, my apologies for stuffing your mailbox.]

"Ducks, Assigned to Rural Life, Come Out of the Wilds to the
 White House" By Thomas Wolfe The Washington Post, Times Herald
 (1959-1973); Apr 13, 1961; pg. A1 " "Wow, this is Easy Street
 in a fat city," said a white Peking duckling, lying back
 Maharajah-style."